November 12, 2020

All a blur

Someone on twitter asked a question earlier that unsettled me. "Does anyone remember Easter?"

I can't. Not a bit of it. Can't even remember if I ate an Easter egg. No ridiculously large dinner, no lying around with the family milling chocolate. Nothing. Only a nervous feeling everyday around 6pm as the covid daily stats rolled in. Was Easter early or late in April? Haven't a fuckin' clue.

May was sunny. That's all I recall (poem)

June? Who? What? Where? When?

July and August were almost normal. I saw a lot of my family and I think I remember watching Tenet. Kind of.

But since then? A blur, all a blur. September may as well not even exist.

October was mere weeks ago and nope, gone. Melted together with everything else.

This cunt of a year. No peaks, only valleys, dull blurry valleys

No comments: