January 05, 2020

First holidays in ages

I'm off to Barcelona tomorrow week. To say i'm excited is an understatement as I haven't been anywhere foreign in years. Been in most European countries but never Spain. Closest I've been is Toulouse but this it. Yeehaw. I asked for info on places to visit from twitter and everyone told me I'd get pickpocketed. One woman told me it was a near certainty. That's always good to hear. But fuck it, can't be stressing about that.

Ok. Checklist time.

Eireagle bus to Dublin airport. Sorted.

Airport plan. Sorted.

Suitcase. Sorted.

Daybag. Sorted.

Passport. In date.

Cash. Sorted.

Debit card. Sorted.

Hotel booking printed out. Sorted.

Journey from airport to accommodation. TO FIGURE OUT.

Adapter for phone charger. TO BUY.

Check in online for flight. TO DO.

Freaking about about little details. TO DO.

Panicking about location of passport. TO DO.

Not sleeping the night before. TO DO.

I can't wait!






No comments: