January 01, 2021

493

I watched 493 films last year. 493. 1.35 a day. Like.....that's not good. I love films but that's just unhealthy. Fair enough we were locked down for most of the year but jesus like. Most of them where watched in heavy lockdown but Christmas was just a joke. Constant movies. Movie OD.


And it's not like I used the time to lash into all the classics I'd never seen before. Look at those lists. It's as mainstream as you'll get. 


But in a year where the world was ravaged by a pandemic I suppose you have to take your comfort where you can get it and familiar films are my comfort food.


But there's really no excuse to sit down through the whole of Tom Hardy's Capone film. That's a shameful entry in the list above.


The first film was a children's comedy starring John Cena I've since purged from my brain but at least the last one was Creed, a stunner. Hopefully 2021 won't be as hard on me eyes.

Ah who am I kidding.









No comments: