January 10, 2021

Medicating through movies

9am. It's too cold to get out to bed. Netflix is the answer. Oh Parenthood, Steve Martin was fun in that one. 2 hrs later, that was enjoyable. What a cast. I forgot he was called Leaf Phoenix at one stage. Hmmm. I'm hungry. Do i get up? Nope its still too cold. Oh there's that Hitchcock boxset I've been meaning to open since Christmas Day. Why not sure. The Saboteur? Never seen it. Why not now? 2 hrs later. That was really good. Hitch was the man. FOOOOOOOOOOOOD!! 5 hrs later. Ok, I'm frozen and briary. What will I do? Ahh I know. I'll watch a movie. That always works. Moonstruck? Never seen it but film twitter was bigging it up lately. 2 hrs later. That was fun. Nice to see Cher before she turned herself into a waxwork. And Nicholas Cage was always bonkers? Fair enough. Hmmm. It's too early to go to bed. Another film you say? Ok, but my eyes are starting to melt. Get Over It? No, that's the name of the film. Why not sure. Jesus that's a hell of a cast. The baba heads on everyone. Hmmmm I've a headache. Ignore it you wuss. This film is shite but I may as well finish it. 2 hrs later. That sucked and I've got a bastard behind the eyes. Films cured and fucked me up today. Sound.


No comments: