March 03, 2021

Home cinema. Me hole.

This smartphone projector has been sitting on my shelf for years. Looking down on me, taunting me, disappointed with me for never putting it together. I noticed it today and got a longing for popcorn and then of course the cinema. So fuck it. Tonight's the night. Let's do this shit.


Ok, there's not much writing in the instruction manual. That should mean it's piece of cake, right? RIGHT?

Hmmm.

HMMMMM.

FUCKING HMMMMMMM.


OK, the stuff in this bag isn't even drawn on the instruction manual. Yeah it's a lense and it obviously goes in the roundy hole but what holds it up? What are the rings? WHATS GOING ON??? IS THIS LIFE NOW???


Oh I need superglue to hold it altogether now? It declined to mention that vital ingredient on the box.

Piss off you cardboard gowl. 

You've won this round but you shall not best me.


Time for a bluray on a real TV. 


Ah Lucio Fulci. He shall ease my pain.


No comments: