June 26, 2021

31 day film challenge for the summer months - day 1

 

Day 1. The film I've watched the most. Oh jesus this is a tough one.

Wait, no it isn't. It's The Godfather. Without a doubt. It's not my favourite film but I've watched it so many times I know most of it off by heart. A sentence that I realise makes fuck all sense. The first time I saw it was in my uncle's gaff with my cousins when I was about 12 and I've seen it a stupid amount of times since. I had it on VHS recorded off the telly, ads and all. Then had it on a VHS purchased from Easons in the Square in Tallaght. Then the DVD boxset. Then the Blu-ray one. If it ever comes on Netflix I'll most likely watch it there too. It never gets old. It never gets boring. It's the cinematic equivalent of comfort food.

Kinda want to watch it now tbh.

No comments: