June 27, 2021

Algunas películas Españolas shur


82 days into learning Spanish on Duolingo and its slowly killing me. I'm on a 82 day streak and I'll snap if I miss a day. I'm letting the notifications get under me skin. I get pissed off when someone gets by me on the scoreboard. It's bringing out a competitive side in me that I fuckin hate. I'm remembering why I hated languages in school. I need another way to help me learn. Something enjoyable. So I asked film twitter for some Spanish film recs (that weren't Pedro Almodovar) and man did they deliver. It's not always a festering pile of screeching pus on there. 

Marshland 
Corruption Of Chris Miller
Noches De Los Girasoles
The Tit And The Moon
No
Planta 4
Monday's In The Sun
Spirit Of The Beehive
Smoke And Mirrors
Mirage
Blackthorn
El Verdugo
Gaze
Arrugas
Lovers Of The Arctic Circle
Tesis
Julia's Eyes
Alan, Carmela!
Desierto
El Sur

There's a list of 20 to work off. Lovely stuff.

No comments: