May 27, 2021

The moment you realise that...

I was doing a clear out today and I found a load of cinema tickets piled up in a drawer. Silly hoarding behaviour from the days before the all you can watch omnipass phone app that marked the end of paper tickets. There were about 100 tickets from 2017 and 2018 in there but 3 really stood up. 3 films I had to google because I had absolutely no recollection of them at all. 2 of which are reviewed on this very site! 




When this happens it's a bit of a moment of realisation. Do I watch too many films? Nah, fuck that. 

Is my mind going? Maybe. That's the preferable option tbh.

Then the below ticket appeared and broke my heart a little bit. Lady Bird in the IFI. A place of worship for film fans. 

Will we ever get there again? Fingers crossed.

No comments: