September 05, 2021

Maxx


Here's to the best place in the world.

I went to the cinema twice this week. One was a dreadful film I walked out of after 45 minutes and the other was the most entertaining blockbuster I've seen in quite a while.

But TBH I just love going there no matter what's on. To use the modern parlance, it's my safe space. It's 2 hrs where the outside world doesn't matter a fuck. You don't have to worry about money, ill relations or scumbag viruses. You just switch off and concentrate on what's in front of you. My favourite part is when the trailers are over and the lights finally go down. The film hasn't started yet so it could go anyway. 

What's your favourite part of the cinema experience?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My favourite part is the first 30 minutes of the film and yes eating lots of 🍿..and drinking a Club Rock Shandy soft drink..just discovered your blog ..😁👍🏻