January 14, 2019

Euromillions


I plan to win this tonight. 45 million. Just enough. I don't get people who say its too much money. I say those people are boring bastards with no imaginations. I'm going to use mine to do a load of filmy stuff.

Build my own cinema in my new mansion. 8 chairs max and a mobile phone blocker installed to make people concentrate on the film in front of them.

Purchase a replica pulse rifle from Aliens. Childish I know but it's the coolest weapon ever.

Snag a season pass to every film festival for a year. I'd probably die trying to see everything but it's a grand way to go.

Move to Tokyo for a year and watch nothing but Japanese cinema.

Buy Blondie's poncho from The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

Fund an action film set in Limerick. A speed boat chase from Ardnacrusha through town is a must. Plus a scene where the Munster team face off against a load of ninja's.

Buy an island. Maybe turn it into a Bond bad guy lair. Shark pool optional.

Buy Michael's villa from The Godfather.

Take a trip to Casablanca. Find a bar, buy a drink and listen to La Marseillaise on my phone. Cry.

Build a new cinema in Limerick city centre. One that shows a mix of offbeat new stuff and old action & horror films on a Saturday night.

Live in the Chateau Marmont in Hollywood and see if i can survive the madness.

Buy myself a small part in Star Wars : Episode IX

Fund as many Irish films as possible. But make sure the money goes into what you see onscreen, not some gowl's pocket. Audience friendly stuff, not the art stuff that gets seen by approximately 6 people.

Have a pint in the bar where Billie Bats told Tommy to go and get his shinebox.

Open a film rental shop. Bring back that lovely browsing experience. Only films pre 1990 available.

Make Under Siege 3 but this time with Jason Statham as the chef. "Terrorists messed with his creme brulee.....now they must pay."

What film thing would you like to do if you had the moolah?












No comments: