January 29, 2019

Your watch list


Did ya ever hear the story of Sisypus? He was a fella in ancient Greece who was such a melt to his people that when he died the gods of the underworld decided to punish him by forcing him to push a heavy boulder up a hill but it would always roll back down before he reached the top. Everytime he'd have to start again. For eternity.

Anyway.

I've 554 films on my to-watch list.

554. 

Jesus.



I keep them all on an excel file. Yes, yes I am a sad bastard. It's file that's nearly 8 years old at this stage. Stuff is added to it and subtracted from it constantly. I knock films off it at a rate of 2-3 a week. But each week I add 4-5. It's never ending. It's such a first world problem ain't it. God I'm a moany michael. I love it really. 

I'll never catch up. But I'll have a wicked time trying.

What's your to-watch list like?

No comments: