November 02, 2021

Can't let go

I've had nothing to play them on for at least 15 years but for some reason I can't quite let go off these tapes.


Bought the trilogy in 1998 in Forbidden planet on Dawson Street in Dublin. It cost what I thought was a fortune.


The one everyone says is best.


The actual best though. A masterpiece.


So good it deserves a clothed and unclothed pic. VHS tapes though. What clunky ugly yokes.


Held onto the one below because right's issues made it unlikely it would get a DVD release.  I thought someday I'd sell it for thousands. So of course it got released on DVD. Still not throwing it out though. Too many memories attached to it. Got it for Christmas 1994 and me and the boys watched it until we new every word.

Come on over and do the twist yeah hah
I wanna do it and have a fit yeah hah
I love you so much it makes me sick yeah hah
Come on over and shoot the shit.

Back then we thought that song was about a boy and his girl. Ha. 


Have you any tapes left?

No comments: