August 24, 2018

17 things I'd rather do than go see the pope.

Pushing my eye in until I feel something pop.

Getting in a ring with Katie Taylor and telling a god joke.

Watching Love Actually twice in a row.

Shitting myself in public after a lamb phaal and a feed of porter.

Touching a spider.

Getting spear tackled by Tana Umagu and Keven Mealamu.

Cleaning a bus station toilet bowl during stomach bug season.

Streaking across the Aviva on a cold day.

Attacking a wasps nest with a hurl.

Going to a Taylor Swift concert.

Growing and wearing a combover.

Getting kidney stones again.

Walking about in skinny jeans.

Spending 90 minutes in the company of Des Bishop.

Drinking a mug of warm bin juice.

Trying to give a cat a bath.

Running full pelt into a crotch high bollard.

All things I'd find preferable to seeing the pope.











No comments: