July 21, 2020

A new way to pick what films to watch

This month I'm going by posters. The more lurid and garish the better. As you'll see with my first 5 choices below.

Day Of The Warrior looks like it will be a subtle, layered and considered slice of cinema.


This one is from the king of Spanish horror, Jesus Franco. So it's guaranteed to be awful, but in a hilarious way.


Giallo cinema is a must if you love a sleazy manky poster. This film has great artwork in fairness, it will no doubt be the best thing about the film.


I love this poster. I've never heard of this film but because of this poster I have to watch it. I cannot wait to be disappointed by this one.


"Filmed in the graveyards of England." Well now, that's just quality guaranteed. But that poster. It's kinda cool in an creepy eerie way.


No comments: