June 16, 2017

Swearing. It's big and it's clever.

Closer. A very sweary fillum.

Call me immature but I love swearing in films. It never fails to make me smile. It's quotable, it's memorable and its always funny. Well mostly. Some of the time. A bit. Some people say it's a sign of a lack of imagination. Ha. Whatever.

Some of my favourites below. Mostly very recognisable. All fantastic.

"Go home and get your fuckin' shine box."

"Get away from her YOU BITCH!"

"Your mother sucks cocks in hell Karras."

"Monty you terrible cunt."

"ANY OF YOU FUCKING PRICKS MOVE AND I'LL EXECUTE EVERY MOTHERFUCKING LAST ONE OF YOU!!"

"What's my name? Fuck you, that's my name."

"Is this the band then? Betcha U2 are shittin' themselves."

"Well, sir, you are a cowardly son of a bitch! You just shot an unarmed man!"

"I am the motherfucking shore patrol, motherfucker! I am the motherfucking shore patrol! Give this man a beer."

"Shut your fucking face uncle-fucker."

"You klingon bastard, you've killed my son"

"That...is one big pile of shit."

"I got two words for you. Shut the fuck up."

"I'll tear your fuckin' heart out, girl!"

"Rules? PISS ON YOUR FUCKING RULES!"

"Smile you son of a bitch."

"Heineken? FUCK THAT SHIT! Pabst! Blue! Ribbon!"

"Harry, lets face it. And i'm not being funny. I mean no disrespect, but you're a cunt. You're a cunt now, and you've always been a cunt. And the only thing that's going to change is that you're going to be an even bigger cunt. Maybe have some more cunt kids."

Glorious. Absolutely glorious. 

This scene though. My all time fave. Never ever fails to make me laugh. Perfection.

Trading Places. 1983. Succinct.



Go on, what's your fave bit of cinematic swearing?





No comments: