May 21, 2020

Social distancing? Fuck that

May the 18th, 2020. The day Ireland turned into a fucking idiot.

"Social distancing? Sure only saps are still doing that."

"Masks? Only a pansy would wear one of those."

"Gloves? Gloves are for fannies."

"Oh fast food places are reopening? Woohoo I love a queue."

"We can meet friends again outside? Only in groups of 4? Go'way outta that, im meeting everyone. Sure none of us have the virus."

Stupid cunts one and all. Selfish fucking cunts. Not an ounce of cop on between them.

"But im bored." We all are. Get over it.

"I can't keep my teenager in." Yes you can. Threaten to turn off the wifi. Don't give them any money. Blackmail the fuckers to stay in.

Don't ruin it for everyone else because you've itchy feet.

I haven't seen my parents in 3 months. Hundreds of thousands are missing their family. Surely you can stay at home for a bit longer so we can see them sooner.

No comments: